Friday, February 18, 2011

first offering for the silent auction

A friend of mine asked me to make a couple of the funky boutique dresses that I have finally started producing (thanks to my inspiration, Tori!). With her request, she also brought me a huge bag filled with fabric remnants from projects she has done in the past (she is a quilter and a crafter).


Let me just tell you, I could not wait to get my hands down in that bag of fabric!

Here is the first offering, a halter front dress with an elastic waistband in the back. It can be a dress for when the winner is a toddler and a fun shirt with leggings as she grows older.

front view

back view

I. Absolutely. Love. the purse fabric with the black background!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for the sale. I bet this gets sold quickly.

    ReplyDelete