Monday, February 4, 2013

doll

For quite some time now I have wanted to have the title
Doll Maker.
 
Enter Jayne.
 
Hi, I'm Jayne.
 
 
Jayne is a modified creation from the Black Apple Doll pattern.
ps - She is mine and I won't let the kids play with her.  Is that wrong?
***************************************************

 Here she is sitting on my bed.  She asks, "Aren't you going to sit down beside me and fold laundry?"  And then she offers to help, "I have long arms, so I can help fold sheets."

I am so glad I have these pockets.
First of all, they are so. freaking. adorable!
Second, they keep my hands warm.
And third, they keep my arms from floating away (see picture above).
 
"That'd be nice, Jayne. Thanks," I say. 
So after we get all the laundry done (she is great company), she spends some time kicking back on that great big bed of mine.
***************************************************

Perhaps the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, because Jayne is sweet, but she won't take any crap from the likes of anybody. 
 
Excuse me?
 

1 comment: