Saturday, July 24, 2010

putting people on pedistals

Y'know how you "know" someone on the internet. I have several blogs that I follow and feel like I have known these women for several years. Some of them I admire so much. They are so creative and inspiring and really make me think I can fly. (Ok so that might be going a bit too far. I have not jumped off any tall buildings.)

Ashley at Make It and Love It is one of those people I wish was one of my bestest friends who lived right next door. First of all, she is adorable. She look very much like one of my cousins who is also very inspiring, btw. Ashley makes things look sooo simple. I nearly think I can do some of the stuff she has on her blog. But then I get bombarded by being a mom of 5.

Wonder if some of my favorite bloggers know that I (and perhaps others?) am living vicariously through them?

Do you have any blogger faves?

1 comment: